Re: [NTLK] Programming Question (protoLabelInputLine)

From: Frank Gruendel (fg2_at_pda-soft.de)
Date: Thu Feb 12 2004 - 16:25:35 PST

> Any advice on how to let people enter text but still let an app be
> repositioned on the screen by the user? Maybe the viewClickScript I'm
> using above isn't the way to go?!?!

Not sure if this will work (it's too late to check),
but I would try to add a viewClickScript to your protoLabelInputLine(s)
that does nothing but return true (or nil, not sure). One of the two
will mean something like "this drag event has been handled".

Good luck

Frank

-- Newton Software and Hardware at http://www.pda-soft.de

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html