[NTLK] Newtendo Ahoy!

From: Jack Burks (dumbstart_at_satx.rr.com)
Date: Fri Feb 13 2004 - 00:57:08 PST

Everyone should check out the newest version of Newtendo at
http://home.earthlink.net/~eagix/index.html? All sorts of new buttons
allowing you to actually play games and play them well enough to enjoy them.
I took a few screenshots of games that I was able to play that aren't listed
on Eagan's site. I also posted the packages for a short time, so get them
while there hot at www.dumbstart.com <http://www.dumbstart.com/> .

I'm also going to post Switch It within the next 24 hours, it's another
simple game for the Newton (like the ones before it). Check it out and let
me know what you think of it.

Jack Burks

www.dumbstart.com <http://www.dumbstart.com/>

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html