Re: [NTLK] Something interesting in th.

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Feb 13 2004 - 03:26:01 PST

------------------
>So there is a lot of stuff you have that isn't on Unna Woo?

About 500 pkgs. that I keep forgetting to upload and it's all on an
iMac(9.2). Someday... but I have given cd's of 'my newton folder' to
members of LANUG and a few NTLK'ers, as long as it's only pkgs. and pkg.
files anybody can upload to unna.
------------------
>I would love to choose the alternative and travel to the other side of
>the world but the thought of the jet-lag is holding me back...
>
>;-)
>
>Robert Benschop

Jet-lag would be only a minor problem. Staying up past 3 am after
discussing Newton stuff for 6-9 hours is the real challenge.

!ooW %-)
Pres. of LA Newton Users Group!...over $teve's Live Body.
www.lanug.org

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html