Re: [NTLK] OT Palm dropping support for mac

From: Bret Feinblatt (bafein_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Feb 13 2004 - 06:17:27 PST

Possible - I'd certainly like to see it.
The main thing that concerns me right now isn't really the PDA
situation, but the recent alliance between Disney and Microsoft.
Dissolving the Pixar/Disney relationship may have given Steve Jobs a
quick ego boost, but now Microsoft has another buddy that could help
them further their ambitions to make their Windows media formats (wma,
wmv, etc) even more ubiquitous than it already is.

It's bad enough we have to put up with this piece of junk taking over
more and more online vid items - leaving Disney pissed off and ready to
deal with Redmond was definitely a bad move.

--
The most dangerous people are the followers in positions of power.
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html