Re: [NTLK] Texas NUG

From: Nathan Turnage (nturnage_at_andadv.com)
Date: Fri Feb 13 2004 - 09:30:36 PST

Yo, dude. I am the one from San Antonio who had mentioned this. It could
start here in SA, say at the First Friday thing at Blue Star, and then
alternate between here and Austin, or Dallas, or Houston. I know that
there are Newton and Emate users in Austin (hello Wiley) that could be
interested. I used to go up to Austin for Be User Group meetings at a
Greek restaurant on Congress. Great eats, too bad they are gone now. But
I digress...

-Nate

Jack Burks wrote:
-> A couple of days ago, I caught the tail end of a thread about a Texas
NUG,
-> someone even mentioned they were from San Antonio (which is where I
reside
-> as well). I just wanted to voice my interest in meeting up someday,
I would
-> be willing to travel, maybe even to Dallas on the first Saturday of the
-> month (for those who don't know http://www.firstsaturday.com/ is a very
-> special time in Dallas), but I'd travel to where the Newtons are.

-> Would anyone else be interested? Texas is a big state, there has to
be more
-> people like myself.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html