[NTLK] 3com cards not working, HELP

From: J.S.Dennison (jdennison_at_fidesnet.net)
Date: Fri Feb 13 2004 - 12:36:10 PST

ok, for a long while, I had trouble getting the newt (a 2000 upgd. to
2100) to even recognize the cards error -61001. The cards are a 3Com
Megahertz xjack 3CXE589DT and an EtherLink 3Com 3C589. I then dropped
the farallon driver in the collection as well. I still have the driver
for the respective card selected, but now, either card will have its
light on for a few seconds, and then go off. no error or anything. just
on and then off.
I've rebooted and numerous other things, but to no avail.

anyone got any suggestions?
thanks,
JSD <><
<>< Think Metanoia ><>