Re: [NTLK] newtonpress for OSX????

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Fri Feb 13 2004 - 18:03:43 PST

>hey, I've had horrible trouble trying to get newton press to
>install.....
>as in... it won't. OS9 or X
>since I'm new to the list, as there are always newcomers (yaaay)
>I've been digging around UNNA but have yet to find a program that
>replaces newtonpress...
>where might one look for such a program,
>preferably in OSX too...

Well you can try Bookmaker, but is more difficult to use and you need have
Newton Toolkit installed to build a package file after you use Bookmaker.
And if you can't get Press to install, I bet you will have problems with
Toolkit as well. Did you just try running the program without installing?
With the windows version it can run without a entry in the registry.

-Dan

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html