Re: [NTLK] Backups anyone?

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Sat Feb 14 2004 - 05:06:28 PST

On 14-feb-04, at 11:09, Berthe M. Willumsen wrote:
> Wasn't there something about assigning more memory to the COrgAE2
> application located in the IntelliLink folder in NCU? I seem to
> remember that getting hanging backup was cured by that.
> Or is that non-relevant ancient history?

Wow, my memory cells are beaten, didn't have a clue about this but a
search for COrgAE2 confirms it, though it seems to be more related to
synching with Claris Organizer it probably won't hurt to up the memory
of this little application.
Much to my surprise one can still do this in the Get Info under OS X, I
sort of expected to have to reboot into OS 9...

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html