Re: [NTLK] Wireless for the Newton (Was: New screenshots and more)

From: dumbstart_at_satx.rr.com
Date: Sun Feb 15 2004 - 07:57:53 PST

Robert,
It was only 3 dollars. I learned alot about the routing slip and good soup development. For only 3 dollars. I ordered it, it arrived in 2 days (the seller was from Texas, which is where I reside). For only 3 dollars.

More than anything, I was just very happy to pick up a second book (I only had Newton Programming, first edition for a long time) about programming the Newton, and it's only 3 dollars.

Jack Burks
www.dumbstart.com