Re: [NTLK] MP Connection Problem

From: Reid Burke (airwalk_at_neondsl.com)
Date: Sun Feb 15 2004 - 08:56:52 PST

Well, I use a PC serial to Newton Interconnect cable, not a dongle, so the
mini-DIN serial add-on would not be helpful. I just recently found out how
to beam protected packages so I will probably just load packages on the
eMate then beam them over to my MP and vice versa. Thanks for your help.

Reid Burke
AirwalkLogik
http://www.airwalklogik.com/