Re: [NTLK] PC Serial -> USB -> G5 ?

From: Jim Hill (jimhill_at_swcp.com)
Date: Sun Feb 15 2004 - 20:56:26 PST

Donald Wilson is either with us or with the terrorists:

> KeySpan makes a 9 pin serial -> USB adapter
> I have no trouble using those w/ my Newton

Outstanding! Thanks for letting me know. I picked up a Belkin jobbie
for $20 that I think will work. "RS232 Adapter" showed up in the USB
section of my G5/Panther System Profile so I'm pretty sure I'm good to
go. Now I just need to get (I think) "Fast Serial" onto the Newton so I
can use this with Escale.

Jim

--
                         jimhill_at_swcp.com