[NTLK] 32 Mb Card and -10615 error

From: Jon Wright (jgw_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Feb 16 2004 - 00:09:14 PST

This list is brilliant. I was checking some old unmarked cards. One was
32Mb and it wouldn't work in an emate and it generated a 10615 error in
a N2K. That error wants to reformat the card - I said go ahead and that
gave me a -10560 error (which does not appear on any error lists I
could find). I was going to junk the card and then thought maybe I
should check the list archives first. Sure enough there was a post by
Victor in November suggesting that you refomat by having the prefs open
when you insert the card. It took 3 reformats but it seems to be happy
now. Can I trust this card now?

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html