Re: [NTLK] I'm back, NPDS scripts

From: Darius Zendeh (mp2100_at_crackman.de)
Date: Mon Feb 16 2004 - 22:38:53 PST

Thank you for your suggestion Marty. My Newton-LAN-address is static
(no DHCP), but my WAN-address changes every 24h (due to the limitations
of my ISP-contract). My router handles the dyndns-address-update
automatically as soon as it changes.

Darius.
http://www.newtenlightment.de
http://crackman.dyndns.org