Re: [NTLK] OT Palm dropping support for mac

From: Bret Feinblatt (bafein_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Feb 17 2004 - 06:17:40 PST

Actually, I find MP3 quality to be very good. Maybe not so much if I
had a dog's ears, but otherwise fine.
And you're paying for the convenience of not having to grab a whole CD
just for a song or two. That puts it in the same price range as a CD
single.
Haven't actually bought anything from iTMS myself, but I'd be willing
to if I hadn't gotten most of the music I wanted in the
Napster/Audiogalaxy days.

--
Meekness is uncommon patience in planning a worthwhile revenge.
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html