Re: [NTLK] OT cd VS Vinyl

From: Chris Edwards (wenchris_at_gotadsl.co.uk)
Date: Tue Feb 17 2004 - 15:44:32 PST

Hi all, surely the main thing is that analog notes(musical) contain all
the odd harmonics to infinity and this colours the sound, digital
cannot hope to capture this without huge file sizes, was there not some
talk about analog cd?
On a different plkane and on topic, i have jist bought a cheap, large
box of communication stuf, I got it fir an adapter to go from modern
ethernet to a laserwriter pro,called a dayna easynet. I have appletalk
adapters, gender changers, cable, odd cards(not pci) with bnc sockets,
and a bunch of pc type to mac type serial cables. If of any use contact
me and its yours for postage.
Chris

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html