Re: [NTLK] 2100 Turning On By Itself?

From: James Johnston (jimthej_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Feb 17 2004 - 19:43:40 PST

On Feb 17, 2004, at 7:08 PM, Jason Lincoln wrote:

> I have a 2100 that seems to be turning on by itself during the night.
> This, of course, runs down my battery.

SOP, it wakes at 3 a.m. to turn over appointments and todos. If it is
running your battery down, check the sleep prefs. If you keep them set
to "Never Sleep" and "Backlight On on Wake" It may run the battery
down. You probably need to delete your Sleep Prefs and start over.

Jim Johnston
Teacher
Newton User

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html