Re: [NTLK] Battery woes (was: I'm ashamed I have to ask this...

From: Jim Witte (jswitte_at_bloomington.in.us)
Date: Tue Feb 17 2004 - 22:55:12 PST

   Have you tried it with other battery packs? It's possible that
either the contact that's needed to tell the Newt that it's got a
rechargeable isn't making contact or that the wire from it to the main
board is broken. If that's the case, I can bend the tabs back out
enough to make contact, among a few other people here on this group..

   It's possible that a wire has broken in the battery, though that
seems unlikely.

Jim Witte
jswitte_at_bloomington.in.us
Indiana University CS