[NTLK] Are You Using the Correct AC Adpter?

From: MKow1234_at_aol.com
Date: Wed Feb 18 2004 - 06:30:47 PST

In a message dated 2/18/04 2:42:16 AM Eastern Standard Time,
newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net writes:

I noticed the same problem with my MP 2100. Turns out the AC adapter was
originally intended for an earlier Newton MP, and it kicks out slightly less
voltage and amperage. The good news is that if I plug in my MP 2100 and leave it
turned off for a bit, the Ac adapter will still "trickle charge" the battery.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html