[NTLK] -48022 and No Dates

From: David Abramowitz (david.abramowitz_at_verizon.net)
Date: Thu Feb 19 2004 - 05:47:48 PST

No, that's not my sperm count slogan, but rather a yucky situation I
now find myself in after running a bad Dates sync. I can no longer
bring up the Dates app (or TimeTrax, which is what I use instead). I
get the -48022 error every time.

So I tried using SBM Utilities to inspect the Calendar Soup, but it
throws the error reading it. And I tried deleting the soup with the
same results. This seems to be the only bad soup in the bowl. What are
my options? I even tried restoring the Calendar soup from a good
backup, but -48022 says 'blow it out your serial port, human'.

I've tried resets, leaving everything 'unplugged and disconnected' for
a while, sprays, powders, Whisk...Any ideas?

Thanks,
Dave

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html