Re: [NTLK] Consensus from ATA Users

From: Newtopia (MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net)
Date: Thu Feb 19 2004 - 07:28:10 PST

Jon,

Currently, (until my gaming server is completed) I only have my laptop, so
my back up is a 2.5" hdd in a fire wire enclosure. This is all you would
need for this little gem. Maxtor makes a one-button back-up external USB
drive as well.

Regards,

Paul Curtis - USA/OR
MP 120 v2.0/130/2100
Michigan State Spartans - Go Green! Go White!