[NTLK] New Program Posted at www.dumbstart.com

From: dumbstart_at_satx.rr.com
Date: Fri Feb 20 2004 - 11:53:42 PST

I've just posted the latest version of Switch It on my website
www.dumbstart.com. Thanks to Paul Guyot (for so much more than just this)
wit his help creating soups for my projects. Looking back I think I just
turned a molehill into a mountain, how could I have been so blind to the
ease of creating soups?!? This version saves your progress in a soup
(where the last one would require you to restart if you reset your Newton)
so you can continue with the game no matter where you left off at. I'm
going to update all the remaining games on my site to use the same soup (to
cut down on having too many soups that don't have enough flavor), so expect
one more update of Switch It (better soup handling, and 25 more levels) to
appear around the same time as an update of Rush Hour and Hopper (more
levels and soup updates) in the very near future.

I'm certain there is someone out there that has an idea for a simple Newton
game that would benefit Newton users everywhere, if so, please contact me
and maybe we can make another contribution to the Newton community.

Jack Burks

please ignore any typos, i'm typing standng up UTSA (my school) on a
Windows CE system with the worls worst keyboardd.

http://mail2web.com/ .

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html