Re: [NTLK] Multi-format book packages (was Reformating Newton

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Sat Feb 21 2004 - 00:10:04 PST

on 2/20/04 4:43 PM, DJ Vollkasko at DJ_Vollkasko_at_gmx.net wrote:

> Compact multi-platform Newton eBooks. Wow, that'd be really hot in my book.
> ;=}

Aren't those mutually exclusive terms, however? I mean, to be multiplatform,
you would have to have the text in all those formats (ok, so two sizes would
probably suffice, right?) I remember when I used to make books, I had to set
the margins for the 120 screen size, or for the 2K screen size in my WP.
Would you need both copies? Or am I forgetting something here???

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland