Re: [NTLK] Newton Anniversary Teaser

From: Daedalus (daedalus_at_digitalinkwell.net)
Date: Sat Feb 21 2004 - 07:55:53 PST

Hey everyone!

Well, at about 11 pm (Pacific Time) I figured it out and hopefully fixed
it for good!

I just trashed my old DNS text file, and created a new one, and
everything seems fine after that. The old file must have been corrupt or
something. The new file has exactly the same information! I don't know
why the old file worked for some peole and not for others.

Hopefully, it won't matter now! At any rate, thanks for pointing out the
problem, and thanks for your patience, suggestions, etc. I wasn't having
any trouble accessing the site from my workplace, so I might have never
known there was trouble. (If anybody else is still having difficulties
accessing the site, please let me know!)

>Just a note: The site is now accessible. I did not know about the Greek
>font...very cool! Thank you!
>
>Regards,
>
>Gary

You're welcome! NewtGreek came out last April, and we've had a couple
hundred downloads of it. There are a surprising number of Newton users
out there who are Greek, or who are studying theology or classics. So,
hopefully it's getting good use! (And I know it's due for an update--
I've received many helpful suggestions for improving NewtGreek from a
number of people!)

Daedalus
http://www.digitalinkwell.net/

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html