Re: [NTLK] NewtSync

From: David Abramowitz (david.abramowitz_at_verizon.net)
Date: Sat Feb 21 2004 - 17:00:13 PST

Mark,

Do you have port forwarding happening? I've got port 15552 set to
forward to my PowerBook, so the Airport BS knows where to send the
traffic coming in from the Newt.

The 'listening on all addresses' is normal (that is, it's a known
issue, but won't effect the functionality). Feel free to contact me
off-list or on chat (udog124 - AIM) if you want to troubleshoot. It's
too cool not to have working!

- Dave

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html