Re: [NTLK] QuickFigurePro

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Sun Feb 22 2004 - 07:45:31 PST

on 2/22/04 10:55 AM, Tony Kan at tony.kan_at_clear.net.nz wrote:

> After reading the calculations pdf file I get the impression that it's meant
> for an emate and a keyboard is necessary to use it. I have HWRworks
> installed and HWR seems to work in NW word processor and QFW but nothing
> seems to work in the calculations area. Am I right re the need for a
> keyboard? TIA

I'm sorry. I forgot to mention that this stationery seems to need the
keyboard!!! I re-discovered that playing with it today.... Strangely, it
seems that the extensions that enable other stationery to work with HWR
don't work with this one.... And yes, it was originally designed for the
Emate it seems.... Sorry for getting your hopes up... I do have a keyboard,
which is why I forgot about that... Although, maybe there is another
extension that will work with it, but not the one I'm using (Adam Tow's, I
think.)

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland