Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V4 #113

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Sun Feb 22 2004 - 11:04:15 PST

On Sunday, February 22, 2004, at 07:27 AM, Robert Wright wrote:

> Thanks for the response.
>
> I am in 10.3.2, so NCU is running in classic, and I thought that NCU
> depends
> on Appletalk, and I cannot get Appletalk to respond in the classic
> enviroment.
This seems to be a bit of a trick. You need to get it to connect from
classic.... Try initiating the connection from the Mac, also be sure
you have the ADSP tool in the classic system folder.
> I have it active in Directory Services (10.3.2). How to get
> around this? BTW I have a orinoco wave lan silver on the way.
If it's the NEW version of this card it WON'T WORK.

> So how to get appletalk to work in the classic enviroment?
Look in the archive there is a lengthy discussion. (or two)

Marty

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html