[NTLK] conect to macOS X problems

From: Ian Lewis (fiml_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Feb 22 2004 - 20:56:30 PST

Hi,

Well i have been having some trouble getting my newt to connect in OSX, i
can only install pkgs if i restart in OS 9 and use NCU. So anyways i have
tried to use escale many times only with limited sucess, i could connect
through apple talk but only use the keyboard. i also have tried TCP/IP
method but am not really sure how to set everything up on the mac side ( i
can get the newt to connect and and screen comes up and askes me to select a
server..but no servers appear) i have used Delivery and Escale with the
TCP/IP and got nowhere.....If someone could give me a hand with this ( help
me understand it a bit too) it would be great!.....

thanks!
ian

http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/features&pgmarket=en-ca&RU=http%3a%2f%2fjoin.msn.com%2f%3fpage%3dmisc%2fspecialoffers%26pgmarket%3den-caontalk.net>; Sun, 22 Feb 2004 21:01:18 -0800 (PST)

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html