Re: [NTLK] NewtSync and iCal

From: Berthe M. Willumsen (bmw_at_biobase.dk)
Date: Mon Feb 23 2004 - 12:33:33 PST

>when it comes to escale, i can use the computer keyboard on the newton,
>but i cant install packages - it simply chokes on the first byte. same
>goes for syncronizing.
>
>/ ®

I can install packages with Escale. Wirelessly (128WEP)!! Appletalk
everywhere (as per Pauls instructions).
It chokes too - but after the package is transferred.
It requires that I initiate the packaging transfer from the Newton,
not from Escale...
Quote from what I wrote Paul:
I initiate transfer package from the Newton (great to browse the
computer contents from the Newton; I wonder why I don't have to give
passwords and stuff....). I find the package, tap it and the
progression bar comes up gets all black, disappears, the three
connection icons are present. The Newt (question mark) symbol comes
up (Newt working hard...) and produces: Dock: A connection error has
occurred.( - 28009,)
But the package has transferred.

--
Berthe