[NTLK] Central Florida NUG March 21st?

From: Doug Parker (doug_at_ispinn.com)
Date: Tue Feb 24 2004 - 13:21:38 PST

Okay, class! Frank and I have been discussing some of these details already,
offline.

Let's have a show of hands...now, how many of you can meet *somewhere* (to be
determined) at *sometime* (TBD) on Sunday March 21st for the first unofficial
meeting of the Central Florida Newton User's Group, with honored guest visitor
from across the pond Frank Gruendel? Sunday works best for Frank for his
visit, so let's try to keep that day set if we can.

Personal RSVP replies will probably be preferred to replying to the list.

Doug Parker

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html