Re: [NTLK] Nitro + Neo + IC/VC (Was: Some Project Ideas for Idle Hands)

From: Calvin Grier (cgrier_at_ix.netcom.com)
Date: Wed Feb 25 2004 - 12:11:09 PST

 For what it's worth I get the same error on my Win2k laptop. It happens
 right after the IrDA connection is made and before anything is selected to
 transfer.

 I tried the IrXfer setting both ways and it craps out with the same same
 error. Nothing is being sent or received - it just errors out at the
 connection.

 I don't remember having this problem with previous versions of Neo and
 Nitro. Is it a new error?

 --Calvin