Re: [NTLK] Loaner Program, Questions about PC Card compatibility with MP's

From: Woody Smith (woody_at_bitstream.net)
Date: Wed Feb 25 2004 - 13:38:59 PST

I think that there are a couple of problems.
1.3 and earlier Newt OS machines cannot read cards formated by 2.0 and
later units.
The eMate cannot write to 12 volt cards, I think this may be a problem
for the 130 also. At least there are some cards that will work in my
2100 but not in either the eMate or the 130.
The eMate can restore from a card that it cannot write to but packages
or data cannot be moved from such a card.

Woody