Re: [NTLK] [OT] Claris Emailer to Mac OS X Mail

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Thu Feb 26 2004 - 02:50:24 PST

On Feb 26, 2004, at 12:36 AM, mark smith wrote:

> On these three criteria, Apple Mail does rather well. Start looking at
> searching, filtering and scripting though and things change
> completely.

I like Apples mail and use it daily, but it seriously falls apart in
several respects.

The most glaring one for me, if you try to push around a BUNCH of
messages. It doesn't work. Strange message and partial transfers
(definitely not mac like)

Mozilla's thunderbird although only a beta release perfoms very
admirably and has become my standard for managing IMAP servers and
migrating clients mail from here to there.

Marty