Re: [NTLK] NPDS - Well Done

From: Paul Guyot (pguyot_at_kallisys.net)
Date: Thu Feb 26 2004 - 11:34:40 PST

Aux environs du 26/02/04 à 13:46 -0500, sous le titre "[NTLK] NPDS -
Well Done", Russell,Allen prit sa plus belle plume pour écrire les
mots suivants:
>OK, I have a few quibbles. I haven't figured out the tracker part, so I can
>only surf my Newt from inside my home network, but that still makes a great
>way to do screen snapshots. And the documentation is slightly outdated, but
>it's close enough.

You think this documentation is outdated?
http://npds.free.fr/docs/new/NPDSNetworkSetup.html

I've updated the tracker client screen shots two days ago, so the
only outdated thing is the Airport Setup Utility screenshots taken in
Jaguar. If Panther screenshots are the only thing that would make you
happy, I guess I can do it :)

As you can see, this documentation needs inputs from users because I
don't know how all routers are to be set up. If you don't have a
NetBSD router or an Airport base station, please tell us (with
screenshots if it's a GUI solution) how you proceeded and I'll add it
to the documentation.

I happen to have an Airport base station and Nicolas provided input
for NetBSD as he has a NetBSD router (and I believe he'll be running
NPDS again as soon as he receives his new power adapter, and yes it
probably means an increase of the workforce developing Escale as
well).

Anyone else is welcome to send me screen shots and details as well
(I'm x-posting to NPDS mailing list).

Paul

--
Philosophie de baignoire - consultations sur rendez-vous.
NPDS/NewtonOS: http://newton.kallisys.net:8080/