[NTLK] RSVP: Central Floridia Newt users

From: Doug Parker (doug_at_ispinn.com)
Date: Fri Feb 27 2004 - 05:52:15 PST

Florida Newt users:

Interested in meeting on March 21st somewhere near Kissimmee, the mouse, or
Orlando while Frank Gruendel is in town to have a first unofficial CFNUG
meeting? Could be fun! Meet, chat, eat and drink, show off our Newton
collections, share stories, make up some bigger ones,... It'll be one big
social event, with some tech thrown in, too.

Time and location to be determined, once we get a show of hands.

Florida Newt users (and others as well, of course) please RSVP, yeah or nay,
off-list.

Thanks!

Doug Parker