Re: [NTLK] Did Simon Templar use a Newton? Does Bobby Knight?, was Re: Templars was Re: newtontalk Digest V4 #124

From: Nathan Turnage (nturnage_at_andadv.com)
Date: Fri Feb 27 2004 - 08:13:04 PST

Peter Fraser wrote:
-> and now the freakin' coup de grace on this thread...
-> Was Adolf Hitler nothing more than a poutine-gobbling deep cover
-> templar knight,

Did he really eat Poutine?! I really do have to go back to the books and
do some research. So much to do, so little time...

-> Does Roger Moore use a Newton? Did Q ever consider souping up
-> a Newton for James Bond? Was Moore better as The Saint or as Bond?

I have reliable information that he did indeed use a Newton. Before he
died, his last word was, "Bootstrap." Oh, he's not dead? My bad, those
damn books again. Was he really "The Saint," as in the previous version
of the movie by the same name, starring the Volvo C70 and Val Kilmer? I
had no idea. I am just glad that I saw the original "Italian Job" with
Marky Mark. What, there was an original with with Michael Kane?! My
goodness, I have a lot of reading to do.

-> Does George Lazenby use a Newton?

Um, who is George Lazenby?

-N