Re: [NTLK] Beaming TO PocketPC

From: John Osborne (tooz_at_oceanatlas.com)
Date: Fri Feb 27 2004 - 10:11:36 PST

Eckhart:

My buddy told me this about his OS Version:

"It is Pocket PC 2002 Mobile Edition

I think that when MS got to CE 3.0 and the 'portrait' screen form factor
they started using the name Pocket PC. I think there has been versions
PPC
for 2000, 2001, 2002, and 2003. Mobile Edition means it has the extra
features to handle the cell phone GUI and hardware interface."

oz