Re: [NTLK] Grocery list... and other existential questions ( Palm vs Newton)

From: cygnus_at_ctgonline.org
Date: Fri Feb 27 2004 - 21:13:04 PST

On 27 Feb 2004, at 16:39, Laurent Daudelin wrote:

> There might have been a typo on my web page. Somebody suggested trying to
> access <http://nemesys2.dyndns.org:8080/Files> to get to the files. Or you
> could try to find the app on UNNA. I'm pretty sure it's up there.

I've been trying to get to this page all night, both Mac and windows,
and all I ever get are timeouts and "page cannot be displayed"
errors. I'm behind a Linksys firewall, but I'm not excessively
clamped down.... and I couldn't find anything on UNNA.

Paul Braun WD9GCO
cygnus at ctgonline.org
Valparaiso, IN

"If you can listen all the way through Warren Zevon's
'The Wind' without crying, you have no soul."

"At Microsoft, Quality is job, oh, I dunno, maybe 6 or 7?"