Re: [NTLK] Grocery list... and other existential questions ( Palm vs Newton)

From: John Kamimura (jkamimura_at_sd40.bc.ca)
Date: Fri Feb 27 2004 - 22:21:32 PST

>>> cygnus_at_ctgonline.org 02/27/04 21:11 PM >>>
I've been trying to get to this page all night, both Mac and windows,
and all I ever get are timeouts and "page cannot be displayed"
errors. I'm behind a Linksys firewall, but I'm not excessively
clamped down.... and I couldn't find anything on UNNA.

Paul Braun WD9GCO
cygnus at ctgonline.org
Valparaiso, IN

Paul

Check under Applications --> go down the page until you see NewtGrocery1.0 (all one word). I had a little trouble when searching for it - there isn't a space between the y and 1.0

John