[NTLK] eMate Motherboard Screw size?

From: Aynthem (aynthem_at_softhome.net)
Date: Sun Feb 29 2004 - 10:51:22 PST

Quick plea here:

It's a beautiful, sunny afternoon and I'm doing an eMate hinge
repair. Unfortunately, I just stripped one of the five motherboard
screws (the one nearest the card release). I did manage to work the
screw out (let's hear a cheer for very small ratchet sets) but does
anyone know the size of these screws so I can possibly get a quick
replacement? If not, which of the five screws is best left loose or
missing, in case I ever need to disassemble the case again?

Many thanks!

Melody