[NTLK] Feedback wanted? Can't mail you... [was Re: [ANN] SpeedBump Beta (Racing Game)]

From: Daedalus (daedalus_at_digitalinkwell.net)
Date: Sun Feb 29 2004 - 15:06:02 PST

>Cheers and and thank you for this excellent game!
>
>I played it quite some while today (let's say, Mille Miglia, Pan Americana
>and Paris-Dakar all in one ;=} ), and I noticed some things and possibly
>baby bugs and got some ideas. If interested in feedback, let me know how I
>can get in touch - your mail server/provider refuses mail from my providers
>domain, so I can't mail to the addy you give here. Mail me off list if
>interested.
>
>Also pls. check my signature below, if there's anything you'd be interested
>in, I'd be happy to retaliate for SpeedBump with some literature of varying
>and partly dubious merit. ;=} Just tell me what you want, and you got it.
>
>Sincerely,
>
>DJ Vollkasko

Thanks for the note, DJ. Our e-mail server does have difficulty with
some people. This has been known for quite some time, and has been
looked at by a couple of professional IT people. Nobody can figure out
what the problem is, it seems. We've tried everything. (It only affects
certain people e-mailing us from certain ISPs.)

I'm hoping it's a problem with our current ancient e-mail server
software. We'll be upgrading to MacOS X in a few months, and hopefully
everything will get worked out then, in case anybody else is having problems.

I'll e-mail you off list.

Daedalus
http://www.digitalinkwell.net/