Re: [NTLK] Looking for an easier way to access the Namecard notes

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Thu Jan 01 2004 - 09:53:20 PST

on 12/31/03 8:32 PM, FigurinBoxes2Go_at_aol.com at FigurinBoxes2Go_at_aol.com
wrote:

> I was referring to the note section of the Name Cards. I was just woondering
> if there was an easier way to access the notes than clicking the "All Info"
> view then clicking on the notes. I would like to be able to access the notes
> for a card in the "Card" view...

Aha. Yuck. I never use card view... Seems rather useless to me. :-) But each
his own. Strangely, in OS 1, you had the option to view card only or card
and notes. I don't know if there's any extension that brings this back.
Maybe Address Access? Or, you could also choose "Notes" from the "Add" popup
menu. If you have notes already entered, it will open those notes. A couple
other items to look at would be: Power Names and QuickNames Pro. I am sure
there are others. Check out: <http://www.panix.com/~clay/newton/>

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland