[NTLK] The Ninth Day of Christmas.

From: DJ Vollkasko (DJ_Vollkasko_at_gmx.net)
Date: Fri Jan 02 2004 - 10:30:15 PST

"On the ninth day of Christmas my 'Kasko gave to me..."

...nothing less than yet another excellent Conan-story by Robert E. Howard:
    Our hero is hetman of the kozaks, a gang of marauders doing mischief
along the border. State authorities try to do something about this by
luring the Cimmerian to a mysterious island filled with ruins that are even
prehistoric to Conan's prehistoric Hyborean Age...

Get it any way you can - from UNNA or me.

DJV.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html