Re: [NTLK] Backing up using NCU

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Fri Jan 02 2004 - 14:18:16 PST

Ok first off if you are using a PC you should be running slowdown, and
somtimes several instances of it if you have a fast system. Also if it
stops on "other info" that is soups not packages so they are not the
problem. If you are running slow down and have it set on the highest setting
(and perhaps a few instances of it) and it still fails. Try installing SBM
utilites and run the "Doctor", it may find a corrupt soup and fix it. If
you have any questions about what it finds, ask first before hiting the
"remove" buttion although I have never heard of anything bad happening from
using the "Doctor".

-Dan