[NTLK] eMate batteries

From: Jim Carvalho (JCarvalho_at_sanjuan.edu)
Date: Sat Jan 03 2004 - 11:47:25 PST

I just had a good experience getting eMate batteries from Interstate
(http://www.interstatebatteries.com). I had some troubles ordering through
my proxy, so a sales person signed me up as a business customer, processed
the order, and billed me. In the process of signing up as a business
customer, I also saved $5 on each battery. I received an email confirmation
of the order the next day, 12/13/03. I received shipping confirmation on
12/17/03. I received the batteries on 12/29/03 in spite of the holiday
shipping and days off. The batteries work great, charge right up and last;
they're NIMH, 4.8 Volt, 1500 mAh, proper connector, and heat sensor. The
only difference is that the shrink-wrap is black instead of white, and they
have 500 more mAh.

How does this compare to other sources?

Jim

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html