Re: [NTLK] Newton error message box

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Sun Jan 04 2004 - 23:37:24 PST

on 1/4/04 3:40 PM, Nick M. at crystal_castle_at_m6.dion.ne.jp wrote:

> Did anyone else know about this? I was able to get the same results
> from any error message. Just tap up or down and you can review any past
> error message you've gotten.
>
> How this is important, I may have been able to figure out _before_ I
> started drinking this evening ;^)
>
> Sorry if you all knew this already, I guess I've just added a few more
> k to the internet traffic...

Another trick you may not know about is that you can hit the overview dot
while an error message is showing, and see a list of errors since the Newton
last restarted... I believe the very first will show a strange date--at
least it does on the 120/130 series. The question is, what is the
significance of that date? ;-)

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland