Re: [NTLK] Rebuilt battery prices

From: Frank Gruendel (fg2_at_pda-soft.de)
Date: Tue Jan 06 2004 - 13:30:10 PST

> How excellent that you are now offering refurb battery
> packs to list members. The price of 65 euro or about $85 US
> plus shipping per battery is definitely

Just for the record: People who donate at least 5 USD or Euro to
NewtonTalk will not pay 65 Euro (81 USD with yesterday's
exchange rate), but only 55 Euro (69 USD). Donations within
the last month qualify. That way buyers will save 7 USD and
still do something they can be proud of ;-)
If you donate significantly more than 5 USD, feel free to
ask me for a reduced price. Depending on whether there has
been enough cash for at least one meal within the last
24 hours, you might be successful...

Frank

-- Newton Software and Hardware at http://www.pda-soft.de

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html