Re: [NTLK] GPSMap Lite Windows Map Container

From: J. Eagan Rackley (jrackley_at_electronicbingo.com)
Date: Fri Jan 09 2004 - 05:48:19 PST

Mike,

Thanks very much for the info ^_^.

I have no problems getting them to compile with the correct bitmap
format (the windows tools, ship with examples using bitmaps). The
problem, is when I compile them, and put them on the unit I get error
codes, and no map pictures ;(.

I get the path not found one a bunch, but I'm not sure why :P Oh well, I
think it would take someone who has had experience with it to fix it,
and since I won't be able to buy the pro version any time soon, I
suppose I'll just have to keep looking for that elusive version of Mac
Photoshop ^__^.

Thanks again for the help!

-Jonathan

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html