[NTLK] Newtway pic

From: Doug Parker (doug_at_ispinn.com)
Date: Fri Jan 09 2004 - 12:17:03 PST

Hi everyone. I put a nicer closeup of the Newtway on the webpage last night.
You'll see it at

   www.ispinn.com/Newtway

Incidentally, regarding email addresses,

   doug_at_ispinn.com

and

   newtway_at_ispinn.com

both go to

   doug_at_ispinn.com.

I'm also contributing a Newtway or two to Rich's Newton Trivia contest this
year over yonder on This Old Newt. If you want a Newtway but can't afford it
just yet, make sure to participate in his contest. Besides, it's fun!

Maybe if you ask really nicely, Rich can be persuaded to hand over one of his
Newtway vouchers if you're the winner that day. ;-)

Peace,

Doug Parker
Orlando FL

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html