Re: [NTLK] OT: Tin-Tin

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Fri Jan 09 2004 - 15:50:18 PST

On 9-jan-04, at 14:20, lvr wrote:
> It's Tin Tin's (I understand it's pronouced Ta Ta (Belgium French?) )
> 75th
> anniversary. Anybody care to comment on its endearing popularity?

I just finished reading 'On a marche sur la lune' (They've walked on
the moon) to my 5 and seven year old sons and they absolutely love it.
Why? Guess because it's great fun for all ages but mostly because
they're quite outstanding works of art, fantastically drawn with nice
sell plotted and well researched stories.

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html