[NTLK] [ANN] Blunt 0.3 (Bluetooth Driver)

From: Eckhart Köppen (eck1001_at_gmx.net)
Date: Sat Jan 10 2004 - 08:39:31 PST

Hello all,

Blunt 0.3 is ready and can be fetched from here:
http://40hz.org/Blunt/. It contains improved handling of service
discovery which makes it now possible to send files from Windows to the
Newton.

However, Blunt (as it is availabe in compiled form on 40Hz) contains a
workaround for MacOS X which makes it incompatible with Windows. This
can be changed by recompiling, but I'm also trying to get rid of the
workaround. Let me know if you have the urgent need to send stuff from
Windows, or want to recompile Blunt and need more information.

Eckhart

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html